What is it like to work with us?
We want to be relational and get to know you as best as possible. We like to set up a phone call or video chat so we can get to know each other better! We also talk through our process and answer any questions you may have.
We understand that if you’re planning for your wedding, it’s probably the first time you’re doing it. We like to be a resource and provide you with our Couples Handbook to prepare for your engagement session and a Wedding Handbook to be in the know for what to expect on your wedding day!
We also send you a Couples Questionnaire before your engagement session so we can get to know you a bit better as a couple and what your preferences are. And before your wedding day, we will send you a Wedding Details Questionnaire to get all the details planned out for your Wedding Photography Timeline we will create. After the Wedding Photography Timeline has been made, we will schedule a call to talk through your wedding day, answer any of your questions, and make sure we are on the same page for your special day! We do our best to plan out what to expect, but we are flexible for your wedding day!
Below is an outline of the process of working with us for your wedding. You can also find more answers to your questions on our FAQ page.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF BOOKING A WEDDING WITH YOU?
1. Inquire through our contact form
2. Receive an email that contains our Wedding Pricing & Services Guide
3. Schedule a phone call or video chat to get to know each other better and get your questions answered
4. Let us know which Collection you’re interested in and if you would like to book an additional engagement session
5. Receive an email that contains our proposal (contract+invoice)
6. Sign the contract and pay the retainer (50% of the total amount)
7. Receive & fill out our Couples Questionnaire so that we can get to know you even better
8. Schedule your engagement session/receive our Couple Session Handbook/have your engagement session (optional if you choose to add an additional engagement session)
9. Receive & fill out our Wedding Details Questionnaire so that we can plan for your special day
10. Schedule a phone call or video chat to go over our Wedding Photography Timeline so we can talk through your day
11. See you on your WEDDING DAY!!!